New Members - about to set off travelling

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
Dave&AmberOnTour

New Members - about to set off travelling

March 15th, 2022, 8:40 am

Hi,
Im so glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to getting to know like minded Demountable Camper owners. Being seasoned keen motorhome owners we've only ever seen one other demountable in the UK.

On 1st July my wife and I are off to Denver Colorado from UK to collect our customised F550 truck, then in the first week of August collect out Host Yukon demountable.

From there we are off to Canada to Tuktoyaktuk, then down the Pan American Highway to Central & South America. The truck and camper will come home with us, and depending on how things pan out we will either drive it home via South Africa or RoRo it home.

Ive setup our website www.daveandamberontour.com and on there you will see links to our socials if you are interested.

Weve done lots of planning and prep work - currently Im trying to sort insurance for the truck and camper for our travels. We have our injections booked, and are both doing our HGV license so we are able to drive the truck and camper.

Im hoping I can add some value to the forum over time and of course will be taking away some useful info :)

Thanks
Dave & Amber

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: New Members - about to set off travelling

March 15th, 2022, 9:01 pm

Interesting, will be following your trips with interest :)