Hello from sunny Ayrshire, Scotland

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
Domster

Hello from sunny Ayrshire, Scotland

February 6th, 2023, 10:39 am

Hello everyone.

Dom here from sunny Scotland (sun always shines over the clouds). :D

I have been interested in demountable campers for a while and I took my good lady with me to the "The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Show" in Glasgow yesterday only to discover that they had none on display. :?

Does anybody here know of any place in the south west of Scotland where is possible to see these kind of campers in person?

I have shown plenty of videos and pictures to my wife, but I do not think I will win her over till she sees them in flesh.

Thanks

Dom

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: Hello from sunny Ayrshire, Scotland

February 6th, 2023, 3:28 pm

Dom, sorry no,
I'm not familiar with any distributor in Scotland sadly. once upon a time a manufacturer called 'Pino' had plans for an agent
in your part of the country, but I don't think it came to anything,

Most northern and nearest would be ; http://www.niche-marketing.net/ in Lincolnshire, they are the American Northstar dealership for UK

Domster

February 7th, 2023, 10:42 am

Thank you for your reply. Videos and pictures is going to be for the time being till we go down that way :)

zildjian
Site Admin

February 7th, 2023, 9:16 pm

As I say, Greg at Niche marketing imports and brokers used Northstar in UK, there are usually a few adverts on ebay, again on Facebook marketplace, other than that keep a watch on here for the other European sales if you can travel further afield