Demountable campers for sale

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net

zildjian
Site Admin

Bulgaria; L200, one-off camper & Rib 30,000€

November 26th, 2022, 3:53 pm

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anz ... 3-216-9294

I am selling a set: a Mitsubishi L200 pickup truck and a Zander 4.20 aluminium RIB boat with a Yamaha GMHS 25 engine. Camper and boat not sold separately.
Perfect for fishermen and people who love wild camping on seas and dams, regardless of whether there is a road or not. Almost everything in the set was bought brand new, and its price so far is EUR 35000.
The boat, the engine and the trailer are 1 year old - a person alone can move with 52 km/h. and the fuel consumption is negligible: for the whole summer I used a little more than 60 liters, pulling water skis and riding with 4 people.

The boat is registered and has valid insurance for sailing in Greece. The camper has a toilet, a bathroom, two tanks for clean water, a Honda generator, a 120 Ah lithium battery, an inverter, cooking stoves, a grill, chairs, a table, a refrigerator and everything you need for an unforgettable camping trip.
For those who are interested, there is a full description and photo material on the construction of the camper and the boat in the largest Bulgarian off-road forum ; https://offroad-bulgaria.com/forum/осно ... -4x4/диску

I bought the car from one of the official representatives of the brand in Bulgaria - "Rubin" car service, and when it was delivered from Germany, it had almost 100000km. - now it is at 142 thousand. If there is real interest I will send the prices of each detail, which can be proven with documents or with a simple check of their current value on the Internet.
The car and the boat are located in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofiа.

I accept barter for a van, possible additional payment from my side.
You can call, or text me on ;Viber: +359876515134