NorthStar 700 DL Demountable (approx. 2006) For Sale – £10,000 ONO

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net
SilentService

NorthStar 700 DL Demountable (approx. 2006) For Sale – £10,000 ONO

May 22nd, 2023, 10:29 pm

For Sale NorthStar 700 DL Demountable (approx. 2006) – £10,000 ONO

This camper doesn’t get the use it deserves, so it’s time to let it go. Designed to fit on a UK double cab pick-up. I’ve been using it on my super cab for the last few years and it's worked perfectly. Dry weight is about 750 kg so heavy-duty suspension or airbags are highly recommended on whatever you put this on.

Features include:

- Full-sized double bed
- Wardrobe
- Lots of overhead stowages
- Inbuilt 40L water tank (under front seat)
- Gas water heater
- Combi Dometic fridge (AC/DC/gas) – Mirror door
- 4-ring hob with overhead extraction
- Under-counter Grill
- Gas heater with thermostat
- 80 Ah Leisure battery with Victron smart shunt battery monitor
- Thetford cassette toilet with sink and shower.

The interior has been modernised with LED lighting throughout, USB plugs sockets, new fixtures and cushion covers
Included is a Fiamma rear awning with attachable sides and hold-down straps. (see photos)

Within the last year, all the roof fixtures have been replaced with new and resealed so no leaks. On the body of the camper are manual Happijac legs which have the electronics in place to be converted into remote control, the only thing missing is the motors.

The camper will come with all the accompaniments such as gas bottles, water and waste containers, leads, steps etc 3

The camper is located in Gosport, Hampshire, viewings are welcome and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

I have created a link for the photos as the file sizes were a little too large, if you have any issues getting access please let me know

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: NorthStar 700 DL Demountable (approx. 2006) For Sale – £10,000 ONO

May 23rd, 2023, 4:54 pm

Added your pictures together with link in latest sales :)