UK; Ford Ranger & Suntrekker £10,000

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net
alianni

UK; Ford Ranger & Suntrekker £10,000

April 7th, 2022, 4:51 pm

Flatbed Ford Ranger with Suntrekker demountable camper £10,000

GRP insulated construction. Bench seating with table which converts into large double bed. Plenty of storage for belongings, kit, and supplies. The camper needs a bit of love, we started doing work to it but our business got busy and we lack the time now.

The pickup is in good condition considering age. 105000 miles, MOT until September. Service history. Runs well and is very reliable. Cooper Discoverer tyres on L200 wheels. Ideal for remote trips. Nice to drive, comfy and spacious. Fits a bike in the back seats, and one in the camper body. See below for full list.

The bad bits: Last MOT advisory for brake discs and pads. A bulb needs replaced in the centre instrument panel. Heater plug warning light flashes but heater plugs work fine. Not 100% sure if the solar panel is working. The steps into the camper are short and need replacing, unless you're ok with propping it up on things which is what we've done for the last couple of years. One of the roof windows is leaking a bit, haven't got round to sealing it but it's an easy fix. The diesel heater sometimes doesn't like to start without the engine running, but runs fine once going.

Ford Ranger Super Cab 2003
2.5l diesel
105000 miles
Service history
Advisories brake pads and discs
MOT 30-09-22
Cooper Discoverer STT tyres
L200 wheels
Tyre pressure gauges
JVC Radio CD player
Rear camera
Remote locking
Electric windows
5 speed manual
4x4
RFW
Bravo snorkel
Cloth seats with seat covers included

Suntrekker demountable camper
GRP with insulated lining
Double glazed side opening windows with roller blinds and fly screens
2 roof windows with fly screens
Rear stable door
3 burner gas hob and grill
Sink and drainer
Electric water pump and integral tank
Seats use table to convert to large double bed
Exterior gas locker
Dedicated space for chemical toilet
12 volt fridge
Blown air heating from Eberspacher 3200W diesel heater
Mains hook up
2x Numax 105 Ah leisure batteries - on charge whilst we're not using it
Solar panel
Mean height in galley 1.83m
Plenty storage space
Removable demounting legs

It's not flashy or fancy and it's had a few home fixes done over the years, but it's versatile and does the job. There may be slight wiggle room on price, but I'm not desperate to get rid of it. Thanks for looking, any questions and I'll do my best to answer promptly. Viewing welcome by appointment, I'm in Dunkeld, Perthshire.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TDBwVwSMBTXWknfs7