S Karosser EC6L demountable for sale. £10,500

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net
AlanB

S Karosser EC6L demountable for sale. £10,500

September 2nd, 2018, 3:45 pm

Due to a busy family life and lack of time we are unfortunately looking at selling our fantastic demountable camper.

Some info: Its an EC6L made by S Karosser (Swedish) but sold as Leisure Camper here in UK. It fits on most double cab pick up trucks (not the new shape L200).

The pick up it goes on will require some minor work such as the 4 x fixing points, air suspension on the rear (recommended) and caravan electrics.
It currently goes on our Toyota Hilux which I would sell separately if required but she is my work horse and so a bit bruised in places! It's quite easy to get on and off once you get the hang of it. As already stated it was made in Sweden so is fully winterised with a very good Alde hot water and heating system (gas or mains electric). It has a large permanent over cab bed and the dining area converts to a bed also.

There is a twin gas hob, 3 way fridge freezer, shower and toilet. A very simple to use side sun awning and a rear porch awning can be rigged up if you are staying put for a few days. It's in good nick with just one part on the small window above the hob broken which does not affect the security or weather seal and a small tray on the inside of the door courtesy of one of the kids!

Asking £10.5k which is a very good price compared to new or similar second hand. If you require any further info please don't hesitate to contact me but please no tyre kickers/time wasters as life is too short. Thanks for reading. Al