Demountable campers for sale

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net

TheWalshyWay

Re: Ireland; (Dublin) Nissan D21 & Adventure camper 6,000€

June 7th, 2018, 5:09 pm

Took a look at this unit today ! Seems more like a "project to me, internal cabinetry/Shower room in good condition, however there is water damage in the front panel over cab area which will have to be stripped back ( who knows what else you might discover), externally pannelling looks fine however the roof would appear to be rather flimsy, All four legs work fine, all the windows and Door glazing is "single glaze" and is of the Louvre type, as in non sliding, including the roof vents I have lots of pics vids if anyone is really interested .
Personally I wouldn't pay anymore than 2000. for the package as the pickup hasn't been DOE'd since 2017 , however it starts on the button, year is 1999
B.
quote="TonyW"]
zildjian wrote:https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sal ... -2725112@1

Someones getting a bargain........

Both the camper and its pickup look well worth a punt and a weekend in Dublin at same time[/quote]

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: Demountable campers for sale

June 7th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Thanks for relaying that, its just the sort of feedback might save someone a trip (in this case a ferry as well)
Grant crossed to Ireland to buy his camper,
fortunately it was good & the only hitch was to do with using an Irish branch of his bank I believe,

much appreciated, thanks

derestrictor

Re: Demountable campers for sale

June 8th, 2018, 1:58 pm