Checkin' in

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
keeflester

Re: Checkin' in

January 25th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Wornwings wrote:Good idea Wisht and we could go south to Kintyre and check on progress of the blue marvel of Keef !

Awra best

Paul
The Blue Room is just about finished and ready to go touring. We'll always have a welcome for fellow camperers, especially demountables. We keep a good dram, or several, Peaky one-thumb knows.
2003 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD 109 Supercab, sold to Simon
Tandy Pony, sold
Northstar 750, sold
K33F-built Penthouse Pee Pod, sold to Simon with the Ranger
Built the lozenge for my wee sister, its now finished and in regular use
Now converting a blue Tranny.

Peaky

January 25th, 2017, 10:05 pm

keeflester wrote:
Wornwings wrote:Good idea Wisht and we could go south to Kintyre and check on progress of the blue marvel of Keef !

Awra best

Paul
The Blue Room is just about finished and ready to go touring. We'll always have a welcome for fellow camperers, especially demountables. We keep a good dram, or several, Peaky one-thumb knows.
Put us down for an Argyll meet, just so I can sample a few more bottles of Keef's fine collection :!: :lol: :lol:
2013 Nissan Navara Tekna

2008 Skarosser Nordstar Polar 4.0

keeflester

January 25th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Peaky wrote:
keeflester wrote:

Awra best

Paul
Put us down for an Argyll meet, just so I can sample a few more bottles of Keef's fine collection :!: :lol: :lol:
Next time any of us are passing within a hundred miles of Carradale, let us know and we'll find a great spot for a wild night. Argyll is full of good stealthy camping spots, as Andy will confirm.
2003 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD 109 Supercab, sold to Simon
Tandy Pony, sold
Northstar 750, sold
K33F-built Penthouse Pee Pod, sold to Simon with the Ranger
Built the lozenge for my wee sister, its now finished and in regular use
Now converting a blue Tranny.