Hello from sunny Alicante :O)

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
Steve&Lyssa

Hello from sunny Alicante :O)

January 17th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Hi peeps,
we are at the moment in sunny Spain, have been traveling through the East coast for some three months now. We are at the moment in a 29ft American MH and have been "Fulltiming " for just over three years , its been a magical experience .
Lyssa has been writing a blog of our travels if you fancy a look try www.Adventuresofbigbird.co.uk .
We are looking to sell the MH later this year and move onto a vehicle we can travel on the roads that the Huge American RV wouldn't let us .
A 2003 four door Ford Ranger is sitting at our small cottage in France waiting for the cash from the sale of the MH to purchase our Demountable . Our travels have been slowed down since we purchased the cottage mid last year , which is one of the reasons for the swop to the demountable ( is there an abbreviation for a Demountable ?? )
The MH has been fantastic for our Fulltiming years , but with a base in France now its slowly becoming less useful and as we both love wildcamping, and have longed to drive up that "little track " to god knows where a Demountable we feel is the way forward , plus I have a vehicle I can pick up materials in too .
Looking forward to chatting to as many of you as we can over the next however long till we purchase our first Demountable.
Steve & Lyssa

Alexd

Re: Hello from sunny Alicante :O)

January 17th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Hello to both of you from (Snowy) uk :cry:

zildjian
Site Admin

January 17th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Hello and welcome from me too, Your both definitely in the right place today weather-wise

TrueDink

January 17th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Hello and Welcome. I call my demountable "my camper". My dad calls it a "pod" which I personally hate. Good luck with the search for your camper. I'm interested to hear what other people call their demountables.
Nissan NP300 Navara Tekna double cab
S.Karosser EC6L-2.0

zildjian
Site Admin

January 17th, 2016, 8:04 pm

After reading a little of the blog I'm amazed you are going to have time to rebuild

AND look around for a demountable for future trips, kudos all the same both of you I would be interested to follow your progress all the same