Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
TonyS

June 29th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Hi, just a brief post to introduce myself to the Group. I'm Tony, although my business takes me to most parts of the UK, my base camp is situated somewhere in the foothills of Newmarket on the edge of the fens. I have only just officially joined the club, although I have been a regular visitor to your site and the previous site for a number of years. My rig consists of a 1994 Ford Ranger double cab (Mazda 2.5) supporting a Ranger demountable (2006 approx). I would just like to say that we (myself, Gloria and Rupert Fox, our terrier) called in to your Annual Social at Matlock, unannounced, at the weekend, with the intention of just staying a couple of hours. We were met by Mark and Zildjian and didn't take much (any) persuading to take up their kind offer of staying overnight with the rest of the group. It was wonderful to see so many rigs and friendly faces gathered in the same place at the same time. The weather on Saturday was very kind to us and the choice of venue was extremely good. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and many thanks to everyone from the group for the warm welcome we received.
However, as a result of the 'Intensive Grooming' received from Zildjian during that short period, I am now officially a Group member. I don't anticipate posting too much on the Group site due to the fact that I haven't yet fully grasped the basics of my ten year old pop up toaster, yet alone mastered the complexities of this laptop (still searching for the pistons in that confounded Search Engine - I'm sure they are the problem) Anyhow just to say Thanks again and if anyone is ever bold enough to attempt to ✖ the vast plains of East Anglia, you are more than welcome to drop in for a coffee and a chat.. . over and out - Tony

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: New Member

June 29th, 2015, 12:23 pm

Welcome the three of you, glad you found us and that was opportune you arriving just as filming was taking place and we were able to use you in the convoy shot so thanks for that. :mrgreen:

We hope to put on further annuals just allowing dust to settle first, anyway you're here now and that difficulties of posting behind you if you have any pictures there you'd like to share, until you've got it yourself, just email me them with a note where you'd like them to appear, its no bother

best wishes Zildjian

derestrictor

June 29th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Welcome Tony I expect the others will drift in later and say Hi its more a night time community
so you just saw where they were to be and went

good man :shock:

keeflester

June 29th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Welcome tony, hope to hear more from you as you get used to your tin shed on wheels.
Kind regards, K33F

image a telecharger Zildjian
2003 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD 109 Supercab, sold to Simon
Tandy Pony, sold
Northstar 750, sold
K33F-built Penthouse Pee Pod, sold to Simon with the Ranger
Built the lozenge for my wee sister, its now finished and in regular use
Now converting a blue Tranny.

TrueDink

June 29th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you at the meet. Sorry we didn't chat.
Nissan NP300 Navara Tekna double cab
S.Karosser EC6L-2.0

TonyS

June 30th, 2015, 11:59 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...will get some photos of my rig off to Zildjian shortly.