Am I New or Old???

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
Eurosully

Am I New or Old???

August 26th, 2014, 9:21 am

Hi all

Am I a new member to a new site or an old member to a migratred site?? :? Either way, hello (again). I see some familiar names and pictures on the site as well as forum headings, so will no doubt be able to find my way around.

Are people still posting on the old site (which was looking pretty good actually) and is this site linked to the Facebook page?? If you are posting to the old site, are you cut and pating the post onto this site?? :?:

Wow, so many questions..............does everybody on the old site know there is a new site?? :?: There I go again........

I may need a sit down and a cup of coffee after this post! :!:

Anyhow, keep up the good work, this site (or the last site, or both sites, or.....) really does have a load of great info, not to be undersetimated.

Cheers

Andy (Eurosully)

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: Am I New or Old???

August 26th, 2014, 10:03 am

Have a cuppa, everything's fine. :D

I'd use the term 'experienced' but I suppose technically New

Yes a lot of familiar faces,
the layout is similar except you you now have a direct line to the controllers,

No there's no home page though lets see how it goes the rest of year and I'll buy us a nice smart one if you wish,

Yes window stickers but I need collective input on design so get your crayons out!

cut & paste if you wish by all means & but my content and all my posts will be here where I can maintain the site.

regards Zildjian
'