how doo

Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
kitch 191

how doo

March 15th, 2015, 10:37 am

Just a quick note saying hi
Garry & Dawn live in Staffordshire
Toyota Hilux extra cab with a poorly Adventure that I may have beaten some of you to on ebay if so sorry about that. Not sure of maker but it looks like American market as there are American parts in it.
Hear soon.

Mike

Re: how doo

March 15th, 2015, 11:48 am

Welcome from Somerset
When your ready take some pics of the adventure and dont hesitate to ask for advice from the group, we are a friendly bunch with varied skills sure we Can help If required.
2008 Ford Ranger 3.0 Wildtrack
Nomad ( Ranger ) Demountable

rubberrat

March 15th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Welcome aboard Garry, glad we got your login sorted in the end!

We have a couple of members who have repaired quite extensive problems with ther demountables (mike, above, being one of them and a very helpful chap) and a couple of enthusiastic self builders too so hopefully you can work through your project and share you findings and options with the group.

So. Lets see a picture of your rig. If you're not familiar with the picture hosting process, just write a short piece on the 'members rigs' section and email the pictures to me. markolivehouse@gmail.com. And I'll put them up for you.
Chevrolet 3.0 LUV Tischer Trail 200

zildjian
Site Admin

March 15th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Hello Gary
so you snapped it up then, that could become a nice camper with a bit of effort, another of our members has an identical version,
and 'Peaky' another members used to own one too

welcome to site, if you have any pictures of camper, just email me them using the 'email us' button on top of page

TrueDink

March 15th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Hello and Welcome.
Nissan NP300 Navara Tekna double cab
S.Karosser EC6L-2.0

Peaky

March 15th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Hi Garry & Dawn & welcome to the Forum. I used to own an Adventure camper back in 2003 & it was a Great little camper. The only reason we sold it was because it was just that bit too small for a growing family of 4 :(
They are indeed American & were originally sold by Niche Marketing at Manby in Lincolnshire.
I bet they could give you some additional info on what you now own & possible spares contacts.

http://www.northstarcampers.co.uk/

Here's a couple of pics of my 1997 model ...... 'Back in the Day' ;)

Andy

2013 Nissan Navara Tekna

2008 Skarosser Nordstar Polar 4.0

kitch 191

Re: Thanks

March 15th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Thanks for all the welcome-s will be answering some of them a bit later on,being dragged off down the pub for eats & a lime & soda mmm what a pain post later

kitch 191

March 16th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome will do

quote="Mike"]Welcome from Somerset
When your ready take some pics of the adventure and dont hesitate to ask for advice from the group, we are a friendly bunch with varied skills sure we Can help If required.[/quote]

kitch 191

Re: pics

March 16th, 2015, 8:19 pm

I tried to email over the pics but it states that the default mail client is not installed properly whatever that is any ideas tar

ote="rubberrat"]Welcome aboard Garry, glad we got your login sorted in the end!

We have a couple of members who have repaired quite extensive problems with ther demountables (mike, above, being one of them and a very helpful chap) and a couple of enthusiastic self builders too so hopefully you can work through your project and share you findings and options with the group.

So. Lets see a picture of your rig. If you're not familiar with the picture hosting process, just write a short piece on the 'members rigs' section and email the pictures to me. markolivehouse@gmail.com. And I'll put them up for you.[/quote]

kitch 191

Re:

March 16th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Done a fair bit of it already but still a bit to go thanks

[url=http://postimagImage
Hébergeur d'images
hébergeur d image gratuite.org/]Image[/url]
herbergeur d image

hébergeur d images gratuit
hébergeur d image gratuit

zildjian wrote:Hello Gary
so you snapped it up then, that could become a nice camper with a bit of effort, another of our members has an identical version,
and 'Peaky' another members used to own one too

welcome to site, if you have any pictures of camper, just email me them using the 'email us' button on top of page