Welcome, how can we help ?
please add your town/camper/vehicle to profile please Ta
zildjian
Site Admin

Re: newbie

March 2nd, 2015, 8:18 am

Good morning,
If you read the thread immediately below your introduction here this morning Joe
the one that says as we browse the net
this is our collection of for sale units from both here in UK and France/Germany/Holland

here members can put adverts they find from anywhere, and we can find them all in the one place.

I see you've found the 2015 Social event already, and you together with other (non-owners so far) are welcome to come along and visit or book and camp with site too

oldswampy

March 4th, 2015, 12:44 am

HI there thank you very much im afraid computers are not my forte browsing is one thing but forums are a whole new
ball game. I am in no rush to get a demountable so the more units i see the better idea i have.

rubberrat

March 4th, 2015, 5:22 pm

Hi James and Zoe and a warm welcome..

Keep an eye on the forum, you're doing fine so far anyway. Zildjian will help you host pics ( I would too but im overseas at the moment and some of the tech misbehaves here)

T25 Syncro owner? Well that's a good start, if you love them then a Syncro Doka with a Tischer would suit you well, but as mention above, a demountable is the next progression from a VW if you don't want to join the Motorhome and matching cardie lot..
Chevrolet 3.0 LUV Tischer Trail 200

mikecarmichael

March 15th, 2015, 10:41 pm

Hi There
Mike and Jo here from Devon- we are also Newbies -having last year purchased a Toyota Hilux with a demountable Pod on the back [for sleeping ,cooking ,showering etc!]-we christened it last November with a run to southern Morocco and all seemed to go well-! now hoping to go further afield ! we also joined the Caravan Club and have used a few of their sites -unfortunately I had hoped to use their insurance company -alas they wont conside
r Demountables ! not a show stopper but I must say its very disappointing that we have discovered the UK market is so very restricted in terms of Insurance Cos that will offer to quote -even if we declare that we don't expect cover when we leave the pod apart .Campton is all very well but!- does anyone have any suggestions.?
I will report back if I stop going around in circles and find a greater variety of quotes.
They say spring is in the air-lets hope so!!
6 degrees in North Devon !!
aye Mike and J

zildjian
Site Admin

March 15th, 2015, 10:49 pm