Demountable campers for sale

Demountable campers for sale from all over the net

Madmountainman

Exeter; Hilux & SKarosser EC-6 £37,500

November 4th, 2017, 11:49 am

I am considering selling my truck camper, due to a number of reasons which I am happy to list.
It's a 2005 S.Karosser EC-6 in mint condition for the year, which I have also improved by adding slide out drawers to enable the bed to be used widthways or lengthways. The camper's in little used, excellent condition and i'd be keeping it, but my wife's struggling with the claustrophobic feeling when up in the bed, so we need to look for something with more ceiling space in the sleeping area. To that end we're considering a stealth van or small MH on a VW chassis.

The truck's a December 2015 Toyota Hilux 3.0L Invincible X manual with 14K miles and full Toyota service history. Both camper and truck are specced with plenty of extras. The camper having solar power, roof rack/ladder, extra windows/rooflight, awning and outside shower. The truck has side bars, chrome trims, tow bar and 13 pin electrics, sat nav, black alloys, full leather, mountain top and bed rug liner and air assist suspension upgrade on the rear springs for the camper.

The link to my bed conversion's here. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1179&hilit=lengthways+bed

Along with my wife's claustrophobia, i'm just finding we're not using the camper as we'd intended. My new 29er mountain bike doesn't fit in the truck bed and i'm also setting up a new business, where a van would be more usable, so a simpler lwb van conversion or is on the cards.

I may consider splitting, but the truck's had all the modifications done to accept a camper on the back, so it's best if they're sold together. I'm not desperate to sell, but would like to offer someone the opportunity to get a fantastic demountable set up, that's been looked after and is in superb condition, at a reasonable price compared to buying new for significantly more.

Viewing's are highly recommended, but please only get in touch if you're serious about getting into the truck camper scene.

madmountainman1@googlemail.com

I am looking at £37,500.00, which gives you a truck and camper, rather than a truck or a camper if you look to buy new. The camper's in the SW, near Exeter.

derestrictor

Re: Demountable campers for sale

November 4th, 2017, 1:33 pm