terakota's

Post up an image good or bad of your camper
terakota

terakota's

March 5th, 2016, 4:10 am

Upgrading my rig constantly. It is never ending story. The last upgrade was mounting of American telescopic towing mirrors and equipping them with blinkers. Often live in the camper, when working on remote places far away from home. I am a ceramic tile setter by profession, running my own small business. The last video was taken in the woods, at the location where we actually live.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: terakota's rig

March 5th, 2016, 12:04 pm

Like the sequential lights Jože you must have even more time on your hands than I do :D

derestrictor

March 5th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Well i like the graphics especially, its better than the boring white we see so much, can see you enjoy personalising it and it makes it stand out

well done and thanks for the videos too :mrgreen:

terakota

March 6th, 2016, 2:27 am

Zildjian it happened, that an owner of Auto Electrical Services needed my services. So, I was working for him and he was working for me :D And he is one of the very best in the country. Here is the man. Thank you, Matjaž.

Derestrictor, good observation :D Thanks for the compliment. In the other topic, Andy asked me to post some pictures of the interior. Right now, I am not able to upload any new pictures to ImageShack server. Will sort this out as soon as possible.

zildjian
Site Admin

March 6th, 2016, 9:08 am

LED's on the underside now thats a good idea these campers usually get damaged during loading in my experience and I've been looking for a way to avoid that myself
I've been wondering how to illuminate the sides for a little while but I'd been look at it from the truck side of things

terakota

March 6th, 2016, 2:46 pm

Here are some more pictures of our Tischer 260SD. The cabin and the truck were purchased pure white, no graphics at all.

Pictures of interior. The man in the mirror is not me. His nickname is Frenk and he is Tischer's dealer for Slovenia.