S.Karosser Light Bulbs?

New to it all ? ask here for advice and check out these quick buyers guides
Madmountainman

S.Karosser Light Bulbs?

October 13th, 2015, 7:56 am

I'm looking at replacing the light bulbs in my EC6, from Halogen to LED. To save me removing them and looking closely to see their specifications, would someone be so kind as to list the various models of bulbs used in their camper?
I know the bed lights are G4, but what wattage and, what bulbs are in the centre light, bathroom and external lamp? Don't worry if no-one's got the info to hand, i'll take a screwdriver to the camper and have a look and post accordingly.

On the subject of LED's, a very good UK website is LEDHut.

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: S.Karosser Light Bulbs?

October 13th, 2015, 10:20 am

I know you won't approve on professional grounds but I just ordered a bag full of 'white' and they've been great and not even caught on fire once yet!

The washroom cabinet bulb is bigger screw fitting so that's stayed put

(I also odered some slo-blo paper clip fuses as the olds weren't up to the job HTH) :D

derestrictor

October 13th, 2015, 2:24 pm

i might have read that wrongly but i would have thought at least swappig out filament bulbs for LED would have eliminated much chance of overloading circuitry as they so efficient wouldnt it
apologies if i have this the wrong way around :lol:

rubberrat

October 14th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Well I've changed them all, but whether I can remember what's what...
Outside is also G4, bathroom cabinet is same as pygmy bulb. Centre I can't recall. Search ebay for one to replace the kitchen strip light, they are available now.
Don't buy too powerful bulbs, the LEDs are brighter than the halogen that came out.
My main reason for changing was noticing that the bedding was touching the bed reading light..that could have been messy.

Thinking of changing the tail lights, would like a truck type integrated unit but it may have to be individual bulbs.
Chevrolet 3.0 LUV Tischer Trail 200