Moving Trolley (Another one!)

As requested post you want ads here
richc

Re: Moving Trolley (Sold)

November 30th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Damn, i go away for a couple of weeks and look whats happened !

Oh well please do keep looking , as I still need one and no luck in my area yet

Rich

rubberrat

December 1st, 2014, 9:47 pm

I'll keep my eyes open now I know what I'm looking for. They sometimes turn up in country auctions so I'll check sale lists. I'm happy to buy first and find a home for it later? Price will be what I pay plus the diesel to get it home.
Chevrolet 3.0 LUV Tischer Trail 200

Robmac

December 2nd, 2014, 10:30 am

Sadly I cannot help with this one as it is our quiet time of year. But, March - September, I am running about delivering all over the UK in a flatbed truck, so if anybody ever needs something shifting from one area to another for free...........

rubberrat

December 13th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Thanks Robmac, worth keeping in mind.

Mike came over and collected the trolley. It was a bit heavier than we expected to lift into his car :shock: I picked it up on my ramped trailer so didn't notice.

Was lovely to meet you guys, really hope you make it to the Derbyshire rave, you'll definitely fit right in.

zildjian
Site Admin

December 13th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Yes Mike, if you Two can fit us in, it would indeed be good to meet up :mrgreen:

rubberrat

May 30th, 2015, 11:03 pm

Found another moving trolley today so grabbed it. Not as good condition as last two unfortunately, but worth me getting hold of them when they come up.
Wheels have some Wobble.. Seems to have a metal sleeve that has worn. Needs reboarding with a thick planking. Handle need a ✖ bar welding on. It's a doer-upper..

RichC asked me to find one PM sent..

£100.

Will ebay off to an 'allotment type' if no interest here after a couple of weeks.

And to compare this one with my own trolley..

The guy I bought this from who owns a local poultry place may have a couple more - but I can't see them for a week or so as they are in a bio-sensitive area so he has to move them out.

rubberrat

Re: Moving Trolley (Another one!)

June 3rd, 2015, 8:58 pm

Here we go... Not the best pic, but I have bagged two of these. £110 each to our lot (what I paid plus the fuel to get them)- if anyone off the group needs one they are £150 to make me a few quid.
Much stronger - the rust is just surface.

I still have the smaller one if anyone wants it at £90 (what I paid not inc the fuel to get it - i'm running out of space!) - great for a workshop. I took a compressor to a house around the corner rather than load it into my truck. I just need to weld a t-bar to the top of the handle as the current one has one handle broken off. I use my own one for lots more than just moving the camper.

richc

June 3rd, 2015, 9:14 pm

I will take one of the latest batch - anyone heading leicester way from norfolk , if not a good outing for the 'lux

also happy to pay a a little more to cover the fuel cost on the smaller on as rubberrodent should't be out of pocket helping is out finding these things

rich

rubberrat

June 3rd, 2015, 9:22 pm

Hi Rich - I'll earmark one for you - I guess you want one of the bigger ones? - although let me get them here first and check them over myself before we agree.
Happy to grab these for the forum members when I find them if they are fairly local. - I think they are a Norfolk thing as I find the odd one here and there.

richc

June 4th, 2015, 9:38 am

Yah they must be a Norfolk thing, we bought tractors :lol: