The great 55 day turnaround that SV tech offer folks

Anything and everything thing here
join a thread/start a thread

derestrictor

Re: Lets all use SV Tech to re-plate a vehicle (not)

November 7th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Peaky wrote:
Peaky wrote:FINAL SV TECH UPDATE

HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got there in the end!!!

The correct plate arrived today & has been stuck to the vehicle.

I emailed Gareth again showing my dismay & surprise surprise.........No Reply :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then 2 days later I got the correct plate in the post with a compliments slip saying "Sorry for the Cock Up"

I've posted the log book back to the DVLA with the amendments filled in Section 7 & let's see how long they take to return the new updated logbook :?: :?: :?:

SV Tech really don't give a dam about their customers as which has now been proved on here yet again :cry: :cry:

So if any of you folks wish to go down the up-plate road, then I'm afraid that you'll have to persevere with them, keep on their backs & your application will eventually get processed. :cry: :cry:

The Final piece of the Up-plating is now in place!!!
The new log book has arrived today which has taken 1 calendar month from door to door :D :D
It has the new 3500Kg stated in the Revenue Weight section as requested. So I'm now fully Legal :D

90Days from start to finish isn't too bad I suppose :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went down to my local weigh bridge to get all 3 weights done, but unfortunately it was flooded. So that means a revisit hopefully next weekend.
I then went down to my local council weigh bridge, who said that they could weigh today but wanted a mere £13.80 per weight taken £41.40 for 5 mins on a weigh bridge !!! :roll: :roll: :cry:
I replied with "That's too expensive" & was promptly told to "Get on my way" :cry: :cry:

So hopefully by this time next week, I'll know my true weights & what I've got to play with ;) ;) ;)
so an ending (of some sort) to the saga, is there no beginning to their talemts :lol:

Alexd

Re: The great 55 day turnaround that SV tech offer folks

November 7th, 2015, 8:55 pm

This tech company wow!
quite an epic fail type story here perhaps a good idea if someone else can do it (in less Months)

zildjian
Site Admin

December 30th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Wonder if SV tech have got their act together yet, it only took the 55 days to do this one job a couple of years back!

earthman

January 1st, 2019, 12:55 am

I used them earlier this year, can't remember exactly how long it took but once my application had been seen/processed, the certificate and sticker turned up in the post a couple of days later. :D

zildjian
Site Admin

January 1st, 2019, 11:09 am

Would give customers more confidence knowing it wouldn't take them so long,
though we counted down 55 days to process that vehicle's details it was 90 days in total back then and that was amateurish....

I know there was another outfit in Bristol offering same service back then, I might take a look back and see if they are still offering it