The great 55 day turnaround that SV tech offer folks

Anything and everything thing here
join a thread/start a thread
Madmountainman

Re: Day 38

September 25th, 2015, 10:55 am

horacebat wrote:
lamp-it wrote:hmm, thats not really that good TBH sounds like they need some competition or at least do one aspect of the business propely rather than a lot half cock
I'm also a member of the T4 forum, I downplated my T4 to 2490kg (from 2900), there was a lot of conversation about dealing with this company, and it was recommended that you dealt with the DVLA directly.

I did .. and it was relatively easy

This is the other way, so wonder what additional information you need to change the plate.
Would you care to divulge what you were required to do, forms required etc if/when dealing direct with the DVLA?

derestrictor

Re: Need to lose some weight/re-plating vehicle

September 27th, 2015, 1:33 pm

wonder if that company do anything else with this ruthless efficiency they look on the ball asking for payment

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: Need to lose some weight/re-plating vehicle

September 29th, 2015, 11:06 am

no, wait a minute its.......

derestrictor

Re: Lets all use SV Tech to re-plate a vehicle (not)

October 1st, 2015, 10:04 am

Not doing themselves a ot of favours with this attention to detail if it was too small ajob at £200+ perhaps someone else could move in on and replace them

tomorrow will be 50 days is that right we ordered a new kitchen and had it fitted in under that

zildjian
Site Admin

Re: Lets all use SV Tech to re-plate a vehicle (not)

October 2nd, 2015, 8:24 am

Outstanding attention to detail and a credit to customer service,
re-reading the thread yesterday you get a real feel these guys don't give a damm don't return phone calls, seldom if ever respond to email but demand prompt payment for a pretty mundane product,
presently there aren't anybody else offering this service but at least armed with the evidence here by numerous of our group you'll pay your money fully expecting to be ignored, treated in a shoddy unprofessional fashion for up to 50 days