Hello & Help - Does anyone know this Camper please?

Anything and everything thing here
join a thread/start a thread
Androlyn

Hello & Help - Does anyone know this Camper please?

September 18th, 2020, 10:10 am

Hello everyone,
I am new to Demountable Campers but not camping etc as such, loads of tenting holidays, had a caravan for a short while when the children were younger, even hired a Motorhome in 2012 to go to Switzerland and loved it. One day we thought we would like to buy one when we could afford it. Anyway still cannot afford it but not getting any younger so really like the idea of these Demountable campers.
I have seen something over 300 miles away from me, it's in Scotland and I am near the Hampshire coast so not easy to view, was wondering if anyone has owned it or knows of it, I don't mind some basic DIY and tidying up but Damp worries me.
It's on ebay, many will have seen it, it's on a Mazda B2550, registration number SB03 XNU European Adventure 4 berth.
Anyone know anything about it please?
I guess I could get a survey done but don't know the cost?
Was considering selling the Mazda and putting on my 2018 Ford Ranger Double Cab, is it compatible, how would it fit?
Thank you,
Andrew.

Androlyn

Re: Hello & Help - Does anyone know this Camper please?

September 18th, 2020, 10:20 am

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mazda-b2550- ... 4343579232

This is it, not sure if I can add this, apologies if not supposed to.

zildjian
Site Admin

September 18th, 2020, 10:48 am

No it's fine,
Adventure campers generally though quite old now are well built, this one is really single (maybe king cab) and wouldn't fit double cab,
you will see most of what's on sale here is double cab these days, king cab campers are probably very best of both worlds for floor area and weight distribution

Androlyn

September 18th, 2020, 11:11 am

OK thank you for that, I was getting excited but no good if it will not be suitable for my Truck.
I will continue to look at everything you find and put up, some real variations out there, shame about the locations due to the current situation.

zildjian
Site Admin

September 20th, 2020, 2:42 pm

That's it keep watching, good used campers come up at year end, ordinarily at least.
print off relevant buyers guide so its to hand when you view and invest in damp probe meter

just avoid impulse E-bay purchases without going armed with the above