SBS

Self builds and DIY projects
Robmac

Re: SBS

December 3rd, 2014, 8:15 pm

martinjdover wrote:This is bizarre! SBS are literally only about seven miles from my home but I had never heard of them. Looks rather interesting, maybe I should pay them a visit??

Martin
Would be really interested in your report back before I go down there.

derestrictor

December 4th, 2014, 10:07 pm

are they a new outfit perhaps not seen the name before. some of the designs look like those bi-mobil a little
and i saw the entrance doors are on the nearside of the vehicles too,
which (other) countries drive on th left?

Robmac

December 4th, 2014, 11:19 pm

derestrictor wrote:are they a new outfit perhaps not seen the name before. some of the designs look like those bi-mobil a little
and i saw the entrance doors are on the nearside of the vehicles too,
which (other) countries drive on th left?
I've known of them for a couple of years, but before that I don't know.

Gary W

March 29th, 2015, 1:20 am

Hi Chaps

If you've been around a very long time you might remember me as the young man who brought Tischer to the UK in the 80s, well I was young then! As you've noticed in more recent times we've been producing our own expedition spec campers under the SBS brand which we've been selling alongside the fabulous Winner yachts we import from Holland. It's been more of a passion than any sort of viable business so we've recently stopped producing ourselves and now import a wide range of demountables to meet all budgets and all needs (starting from just £13,450, including VAT and a nice usable spec)
We can still supply full blown expedition bodies but now we have them produced for us (to our specs) rather than producing them ourselves. The quality is still first rate but the prices are actually slightly lower, and I'm not having to subsidise them so it was definitely the way to go! Keep and eye on http://www.sbsadventurecampers.com for more info.

Kindest regards

Gary

simplybrilliantstuff.com

SBS Adventure Campers

Mobile: +44 (0) 7595 368 422
Desk: +44 (0) 1305 305 900

Web: sbsadventurecampers.com
Web: djangocampers.eu