SKarosser Copy Scratch Home build?????

Self builds and DIY projects
wonkywheel

Re: SKarosser Copy Scratch Home build?????

August 6th, 2019, 10:31 pm

With the bad weather, and general fatigue at the time, I found I just wanted to sit down. So in some of these resting periods I sat at the dining room table with a selection of PVC offcuts and a few tools and made a couple of wall racks.

I don't like the dark wood effect stick-on film but the general idea is to have the racks hanging on the wall (when I have a wall) containing cooking condiments. Then when cooking outside on the Cadac the racks can be carried outside and put on the table.
I will have to cut a viewing hole through the front to see what's what but you get the general idea.

By way of helping to see what is actually going on, I purchased a digital volt/ammeter gauge. I'm not sure about the output of the radio but I do recall the 4 speakers are rated at 40 watts each. I found that with the radio at a normal volume (16-18) I was using just over 6 amps. With the volume up full (30) the power went up to about 12 amps :o

Ignore the mess of wire. I will tidy them up when I am finished running power to the different areas that require power.
I have got a thermometer/ hygrometer coming to add to the array. :roll:

The boxes that I used to keep the cooking gear in at the Dragstalgia meeting were all on the overhead shelf and that was a pain to keep lifting up and down to get out.

So I need drawers to store them in.
As far as I have got is to make the draw carcass and start to sort sliders to allow almost full access to the contents.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" .......(Winston Churchill)

2007 Ford Ranger "Thunder" 4x4
Camper aedificavit domum